Friday, March 26, 2010

Update on Lily

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Lily's first days
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Digital scrapbook generated with Smilebox


After many long hours in front of the computer, I found our daughter! She has been living at the Shanghai Baby Home since she was a couple weeks old. She had the surgery to repair her cleft lip on Jan 7, 2010. Praise God!! The really cool thing was that I was able to access one of her nannies blogs and go back to the time she entered the orphanage and get so many pictures of her. What a blessing. I will be able to follow along with her until the day we leave to bring her home. I am totally blown away by God's love. Here are a few of the pictures I found. I hope you enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Kelly! How did you find her! Is that how you got all these pictures? I didn't think this was possible. We are also anticipating June travel. I dare even say - wouldn't that be so cool if we went at the same time!!!!! Mack is at the Kaifeng Children's Welfare Institute (but also in Foster home). I will be following to see how everything times out!
    Missy

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! What an amzaing blessing from God!! Thank you sharing....really puts life in check. I can't even imagine what you are feeling - such joy!! You will be such a wonderful, loving mother once again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly I am amazed at the pictures you were able to get! WOWOWOWOW!!! Awesome! She looks beautiful and I know you are counting the days until you hold your precious GIFT in your arms. My eyes are tearing up remembering the feeling of Caiya being placed in our arms the first time. BLESSINGS and speedy TA!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I work in the Morton office at ASD and Fred had sent me the happy news of your family getting your new addition. Her pictures are absolutely beautiful. Just from the little that I know of Fred, I know that Lily is one lucky little girl. I am sure that she will have years of lots of hugs and kisses. Congrats to your entire family. Sounds like God picked out a good family for her.

    ReplyDelete