Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mother's Day

My first Mother's Day with Liam!  Hoping next year I can celebrate Mother's Day with Miles.  It definately is a little nerve racking knowing we could get the call any day and we will finally see our son's face.  I just can't wait!
My goodness, it's hard to get a good picture now a days!  This is the best shot Fred was able to get.  I really wanted a great shot with me and the kids on Mother's Day, but I will take what I can get. 
I hope all the mothers out there had a blessed day!

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you enjoyed your special day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally forgot you had a blog. Was searching for Birkdale Splashpad hours & your site was one of the ones that popped up. I thought, "I know a Waite family". Clicked on it & here you are. Funny :)
    This picture just warms my heart. It's a great shot! And, I just know next years will be even better. Just prayed for Miles and hoping you receive that long awaited phone call very soon!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying that you will have Miles soon! Love you guys lots!

    ReplyDelete