Friday, July 13, 2012

Look who got a haircut....

And a big one at that.  I was ready for a change from the hair that would look great when I fixed it but by the end of the day was hanging straight in his face.

 So, after some convincing on my part, my husband brought out the clippers and we began. The first cut took my breath away and then wouldn't you know it the clippers broke....GASP!
I promised Liam he could go swimming after his haircut, so we stopped what we were doing and swam.  And guess who finally left the ledge of the pool????  You guessed it, Liam.  Check him out.....

And from leaving the edge to jumping.....

I couldn't believe it...I took in every moment and praised him with all I had in me!

After swimming and dinner we headed out for frozen yogurt and new clippers at Target.  Yes, we had to take him in there with a crazy lookin haircut.  We arrived back home and began the process again.  This time with more success.  Honestly, I did panic about 1/2 way through...


Look at all that hair!!!  In the end, I think he looks just fabulous!!!!  I am loving being able to see that adorable face in full, uninhibited view.


And BTW, I have another ambitious little swimmer in the house.  She is swimming face down and in full force.


However she is a little more cautious on the jumping...


Happy Friday the 13th to everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! I can't believe he made such progresss in pool! Can't wait to see the new hair do. And like the site makeover. Did u come up with that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! Yes, I came up with the name and designed the header. I have been trying to come up with something for some time now.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. So glad to hear you are safe and sound at home with a good nights rest behind you! I loved following your blog!

      Delete