Tuesday, January 1, 2013

The Boys Room

I have been searching for beds for Liam and Miles for a really long time.  I was specifically looking for antique beds for them that matched since they will be sharing a room.  Every time I thought I had some in my grasp they would slip right through my hands.  It was very frustrating!  I came across a pair of beds on Etsy and thought after months of searching, these would do just fine.  They were delivered to us on Friday and I couldn't wait to get them set up.  Well I got one set up anyway.....the mattress store was out of stock of the other mattress I needed for Miles bed.  So, today we went and picked it up and their room is all put together.  I couldn't be more pleased.  I love how it turned out.  Now if we could just sell our house so they could have a room with a window and a closet - that would be just fabulous.  Praying that this year is the year it will sell!

1 comment:

  1. I love it! It's going to be even better when their are two little boys in that room. :)

    ReplyDelete