Sunday, July 4, 2010

We are in Guangzhou!!

We arrived in Guangzhou on Friday evening. The plane ride was hard on Lily for the last 30 minutes and then throught baggage claim and then of course the bus ride to the hotel. I think she cried the entire time. And when I say cried that means screaming with a side of kicking and thrashing her little body around. I believe I got my hair pulled and my face slapped during it all. I looked like I had been in a fight with someone after it was all said and done. We had a little break from the crying after she pooped but started right back up again the whole way to the hotel. We got to our room and sure enough she pooped again. Poor thing had a upset belly, plus being extremely tired with only one morning nap all day. About 9:00 pm she got her second wind and was a wild women in the hotel room, but was glad to see her happy again.
Yesterday we had Lily's visa photo done and her medical clinic exam. She did very well and did not cry at all. There were three different doctors they had to see, height/weight/temperature, ent, surgery/general medicine. It was quite an event. Lots of groups of americans with there children. Lily will have to get her immunizations on Monday. She will need three. Please keep her in your prayers on that day.
Today we went to the Buddhist Temple, The Old Chen House, and shopping. Lily is napping now after a long morning. We will go to a Thai Restaurant tonight with our group for dinner.




No comments:

Post a Comment