Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Lily's 2nd Birthday Party!

I can't believe she is "2". I know I say this all the time, but....WOW she has changed so much from the little girl we brought home back in July '10. She is just amazing. Her actual birthday was Thursday, April 28, but we celebrated with family and friends on Saturday, April 30. We rented a 5 in 1 bounce house/slide combo. I think the slide was her favorite by far!


















I took Lily to the toy store on her birthday and let her pick out her birthday present. I pulled all the electric cars, bikes, etc down into he floor to see which one she would gravitate towards. Well her first pick was the John Deer Tractor (which was one I did not pull down). So, I had to deviate a little. Her next pick....the Mini Cooper. So cute! Here are Grace and Lily going for a spin. After all the jerks from Lily trying to push the gas pedal,she was out of there. However, Grace had a big time driving around.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the cake!!! and that car is just hilarious!!!! reminds me of "The Italian Job". SHe sure is a cutie!!!!!!!!!!!!! miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Looks like your little princess had a wonderful 2nd birthday.

    Enjoy your little blessing!!

    ReplyDelete