Monday, October 3, 2011

Matilda Jane????

You may look at this outfit and think...Is that Matilda Jane? No, it is actually home made by this girl herself! I have looked at the Matilda Jane website so many times and I just couldn't bring myself to spend that kind of money on clothes for Lily. I am such a bargain shopper and so what does a girl do who knows how to sew? She does it herself. I think it turned out pretty good. Next time I will have to make some adjustments to the top so that it is not quite so long and I had to take it in alot.
It doesn't get any cuter than this....

5 comments:

  1. Adorable!!!! I can't sew and buy this kind of stuff all the time on Etsy. So expensive. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so beautiful Kelly!
    Did you make it from a pattern or just from scratch? I am so inspired, thanks for sharing! (And Lily is precious!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um I'll take a 2T extra skinny please. I LOVE it and the model is precious. I can't spend the money on those outfits either. Tar&et is as expensive as we get. Occasionally we hit the clearance at a children's boutique. You did an awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love. Way cuter than mj. I would buy one!!!!

    ReplyDelete