Monday, October 10, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

We had a wonderful, fun-filled weekend. Friday night I had my accountablity group with women who I "do life" with. It is always a great time! I look forward to meeting with them all once a month. I am so honored to have a group of women like this. We pray for each other, hold each other accountable to living Godly lives, and just have fun. We are "real" with each other and there is nothing better! Our masks are left at the door!
Saturday night our accountablity group had our quarterly "family get- together". It was a ton of fun. We had dinner together, hayride (minus the hay), crafts, movie outside, smores, pumpkin pie, cookies and cupcakes. The older kids enjoyed dirt bikes, a go cart, baseball and hide and seek.
On Sunday my sister and I took the kids (well each of us only had 2 of our kids with us) to Patterson Farm. The kids had a blast. We watched the pigs race, saw the animals in the petting zoo, played on the playground, duck races, corn maze, tomato launching, pony rides, cow train, hayride and last but not least picking out a pumpkin. It was a beautiful day with temperatures in the 70's. Here are some pictures from our day!

No comments:

Post a Comment