Thursday, November 10, 2011

I-800 Approval

We received our Provisional Approval today via email. Once we receive it in the mail, we will follow up with the NVC. Things are moving along! Praying that we make it to China in January!!!!!
We will have Lily's preo-op appointment on Tuesday, so I will discuss the probability of her traveling with us to China. Once I know, I will apply for our visas. I sure hope she can go with us. My attitude towards her traveling with us has changed significantly. I just can't imagine leaving her that long and she has become so much easier just in the last couple months. She is growing up so fast!!!

3 comments:

  1. HI Kelly!
    Congrats on getting so close to travel for your precious Liam! He is adorable, thanks for sharing his pictures!

    Feel free to email me b/c if I shared here it'd be too long; about travel w/ and w/o children (leaving them home is so hard!) and also about palate and cleft repairs as we've been thru many w/ our oldest daughter. Praying your trip has perfect timing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to hear any advice you have Cindy. My private email is kelly@kellywaite.com. I don't have your email address. Can't wait to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete