Saturday, November 5, 2011

Surgery Update

This little peanut's surgery has been scheduled. She will get to enjoy her thanksgiving meal and then soft foods for a month. We will have to arrive at the hospital at 5:30 am on Monday, November 28 and her surgery will be at 7:30 am. Please keep her in your prayers (and mommy too) in these days leading up to her surgery. We have a lot going on (which can be a blessing at times) so, it helps keep my mind off of it. However, I am having a really hard time preparing myself for this one. It just breaks my heart to put her through this again, but I know that God has her in his hands and He loves her more than I every could. I rest in that truth!

1 comment:

  1. i hear you!!!!!!!!!! i dread noah having to do his- whenver that may be-- he LOVES food- i canot imagine a soft food diet now:( hang in there girl!!!

    ReplyDelete