Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

The day started out with these for me...
And these for Morgan...
And of course chocolates for all the kids. Morgan made these for her class...
And of course Lily enjoyed licking the icing...
And Liam enjoyed watching them cook...
I can't wait for my date night tonight with my sweetie. (new babysitter..so pray please for the little ones) First time in a long time since we have been out on Valentine's Day! I have a little something special for him to open at dinner. Will have to share tomorrow...dont' want to give it away if he read this post today.
Liam had his first gymnastics class today. He did well. Lily has become so independant, so it makes it easier to focus on him. I am sorry proud of my little girl!!! She is growing up right before my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment