Saturday, February 25, 2012

Special Prayer Request

I just received this prayer request through my adoption Yahoo group.  This is a family that was in our travel group when we brought Liam home.  Please lift this family up in your prayers.  This little girl would light up a room when she entered it....so sweet and such a beautiful girl.  It saddens my heart so much to hear about her condition.  I know however that God will protect her and hold her tight.  He has gone before her and knows the outcome already.  We must trust in His goodness and sovereignty.  He loves this little girl more than we could ever imagine.  Please pray also for peace, strength, wisdom and clarity for Melissa.  I can only imagine how much her heart is burdened right now. Thanks!Melissa's email:
I just got home January 22nd with our new daughter. She had a need we were not expecting. She has a very large mass under her scalp that has eaten through parts of her skull and is pressing on her brain. I left again with her on the 9th of February for an MRI and a biopsy. We were told this week it is a very aggressive malignancy. We are so very heartbroken for our sweet girl. I am leaving once again tomorrow with Emme and she will have surgery Monday morning. Please pray for our girl. And pray for her Mommy and family. I don't even feel like I had a chance to get over my jet lag and am so sad to leave my family again. We have to travel quite a ways for good medical care. She is adjusting so well and is so very smart and sweet! I hate that she has to go through all of this. She is saying some sentences in English now and is amazing! I will do my best to update our blog. Congratulations on all of those getting good news the last two weeks and getting so much closer to your children!
Melissa
www.oneblessedlittlenest.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment