Sunday, April 29, 2012

Happy Birthday Lily

We celebrated Lily's 3rd birthday yesterday. She woke up first and so I was able to spend about an hour with just her early in the morning, which was extra special for me. Fred, my husband, was out of town, Mason was at a friend's house and Morgan and Liam were still sleeping. As usual we started the day with Lily's birthday cupcake for breakfast.



After everyone woke and we were ready for the day we went to see the Lorax.  This was Liam's first offical movie experience.  Lily has only been to a couple of movies herself.  They both did great.  Liam didn't move a muscle the entire movie. Lily ended up on my lap for 3/4ths of the movie, but that was fine with me.  We went and grabbed lunch after that and then it was back home for nap time!  Overall it was a great day.  We will offically celebrate her birthday with family and friends next weekend at Build-A-Bear.  She can't wait!!!
My sister and I ventured out to take pictures of the little ones on Friday in one of the memorial gardens nearby.  This truly is always a challange.  The younger they are, the harder it is to get any cooperation.  Here are some of the photos that we were able to get...

Cousins






Faces of Liam..



Faces of Lily...




So Sweet...


Siblings....


Grace..

Olivia...

1 comment: