Tuesday, June 5, 2012

End of a Season - Gymnastics

Lily has been taking gymnastics since last year in the mom and tot class. I have to say that in the beginning it was tough! Keeping her attention and focus on what she was supposed to be doing was hard. I almost threw in the towel. I have to say, I am so glad that I didn't. She has grown by leaps and bounds over the last year and 1/2 and absolutely loves going to gymnastics. When Liam came home in January, I put him in her class and he has enjoyed it as well. He reminds me of how she was in the beginning, with a very little attention span and wanting to run all over the place. Lily has become very independent and so I am able to pay close attention to Liam. Lily will be on her own in the fall....no mama to keep an eye on her. She will move up to the 3 year old class and be mama free. I think she will do well. So for now we take a break for the summer and look forward to starting back up in the fall. Here are some pictures from their last day!
Lily & Olivia

Lily, Olivia & Grace

The Class



Lily, Olivia & Grace

Lily, Braelyn, Grace & Olivia.  Check out the muscles in Lily's legs. Crazy right?


Thanks to Dawn and Cortney for the pictures.  The camera on my phone just didn't do the job that day!

3 comments:

  1. Serious cuteness there!!! Love y'all and miss y'all

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So cute! Are Morgan and Mason going back to camp Tekoa?

      Delete
    2. Not this year. Mason wanted to, but by the time he told me it was too late to sign him up! Maybe next year. Morgan is busy with helping out with horse camp this summer, which she loves!

      Delete