Monday, October 25, 2010

Lily's Dedication & Upcoming Surgery

Lily was dedicated on Sunday with all her family and friends present. We are extremly blessed to have such a wonderful family and great friends. God has given us the honor to raise Lily, care for her, teach her about the Lord and to love her. Yesterday we declared that publicly before our church and our family and friends. It was a good day!
Surgery is quickly approaching. This Wednesday Lily will have her palate repaired and tubes placed in her ears. I am beginning to get a little anxious, but I know that I need not worry because God has already gone in front of us and will take care of her. He is the ULTIMATE healer, sustainer, and protector. He loves her more than I ever could (hard to wrap your mind around) and He will watch over her.
I will keep everyone updated on the surgery as it unfolds.
I have attached a lot of pictures so enjoy! My sweet Lily is growing up before my eyes.




2 comments:

  1. loving her clothess-- especially those boots! will be praying for you guys on wednesday-- i hope her healing is as easy as noah's was-- go find your blender now-- you'll need it!!! and feed her at different times-- so she doesn't get ticked off about not having real food--:)

    ReplyDelete