Monday, August 1, 2011

Camp Tekoa

It is a quite house around here this morning! With Morgan and Mason off at Camp Tekoa for a week it is going to be really weird. They have never been away from home for this long, especially over 2 hours away from home! I know they will have a great time and I pray that they don't get homesick and can enjoy their time away with friends. Mason has his cousin with him and Morgan has two friends from school with her along with a couple other girls in her cabin that she already knew. With all the packing and labeling, I forgot to bring my camera. I can't believe it....but here are a few that my sister took of our two boys. I was with Morgan setting up her bed and Fred and my sister took Mason and Logan to set up their beds, so no pictures of Morgan for now. Fortunately her friend had a camera and I took a few shots of the girls before I left, but those will come later. The camp takes pictures every day of the kids, so I may have some pics of the kids later in the week. Please pray for their safety while they are away!




1 comment: