Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Pictures of Morgan and Mason at Camp Tekoa - 2 firsts for Lily -And a house showing

It was nice to see my kids faces today and..... they look happy!



We had a showing on our house today. The first in a while, so I had to get Lily out of the house for a bit. I had the house all ready for a 11:00 am showing and we were getting ready to walk out the door and I get a call rescheduling it for 2:00 pm, so we left anyway and went to see a movie. The last movie I took Lily to see she made it about 1/2 way through and was done. I looked at what was showing and the shortest movie was Winnie the Pooh at 1 hour and 10 minutes long. Lily did great! After the movie we shopped, got lunch and then Lily had her first carousel ride! She LOVED it and was very upset when we had to get off, so I let her ride one more time. The expression on her face does not even come close to showing her excitement. I think every picture I took came out blurry, so this was the best shot of all.

No comments:

Post a Comment