Monday, August 8, 2011

Much Needed Pedicure

Morgan and Mason both arrived home safely on Saturday. They were both exhausted from the week and spent most of the day vegging out. I spent the day catching up with them on their week and washing all of their really nasty, dirty clothes. I ran each load of laundry on the "deep steam" cycle! Glad that is done. The two nights after I talked with Morgan on the phone were better. She said she would get sad at night, but she didn't cry anymore. And.....she was GLAD she stayed. Yeah!!! Mason had a great time with his cousin, Logan. He did say he cried one time when he read my letter. Awww...so sweet. That young man has a HUGE heart.
So, what does a girl do after a week of camp? She has mom give her a pedicure! Take a look at these cute little toes....


Morgan and Mason go back to school tomorrow. I don't think I am ready to get up at 6:00 am...uggg. This year should be better on Lily and I though. Last year I drove them to and from school, which was hard on us both. The school is 30 minutes away, so by the time I take them, drop them off, and head home we have been in the car for over an hour. In the afternoon, it is longer because of the carpool line picking up. Some days I would have to wake Lily up from her nap to go get the kids from school. So, this year they are riding the bus....at least temporarily until we can sell our house and move closer to the school. The closest bus stop is about 10-15 minutes away. We will leave a little earlier in the morning and they will get home later in the afternoon....but I think it will be worth the sacrifice short term. I am praying for a smooth start back tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment