Tuesday, March 6, 2012

March 4th.....

Came and went like most days, but this day was special to me because it was my BIRTHDAY! I celebrated with dinner out with my girls, Kim, Ashton, & Elizabeth on Friday night. And once again we brought my big day in with sushi at my very favorite place Nikko in Charlotte. 

Today, my sister and mom took me to lunch for my birthday.  And once again it was at our favorite Tuesday lunch spot, Asian Cafe.  My sister and I always take our little ones there after gymnastics class on Tuesdays.  Today was Olivia's first class and Liam's second class.  They did so well!!!  It is entertaining just watching my sister and I juggle our kiddos. 
And finally on Friday night Fred and I will hit the town, or should I say grab some dinner, in the final celebration for my birthday!  I can't think of a better way to say farewell to 42 then spending it with my hubby!

No comments:

Post a Comment