Friday, March 2, 2012

The Moment We Have All Been Waiting For....

Well the moment I have been waiting for at least.  It has been a long two weeks without my sister and best friend.  However I knew the moment she arrived home would be priceless!
I can't even explain to you the emotion that comes over you when your sister returns from China (without you this time) with her 5 year old daughter that she has only known for 2 short weeks.  I can't say enough about her.  She is beautiful, sweet and has a smile that will melt your heart. 
I can't wait to get to know you Miss Olivia.  I promise to love you, help your mommy and daddy raise you up to love God with all your heart and spoil you rotten.  I can say it was much to my surprise when she let me and Morgan hold her.  I took in every minute of it!

And I can't post about all of this without saying how much we missed our little spitfire Grace.  Lily missed her little sidekick and I think she was happy to be home too!
So, welcome home Olivia....welcome home!  We love you so.




1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh girl I wept reading this you melt my heart. You are a gift to me beyond words! I love you Kelly

    ReplyDelete