Monday, June 13, 2011

Lily and Markers Just Don't Mix..

Ok, so I was trying to start potty training today, which was a total flop. But, that is why she has no clothes on and in her panties. She refuses to sit on the potty with any clothes on. My other children were so easy when it came to potty training. I just don't think Lily is ready. I took her to the potty every hour, but she still peed on herself 3 times this morning. Of course she came to me after she peed. Anyway, I left her at the table to color. Yes, with markers because she refused to color with anything else. I went to check my email when she comes in to me with a marker in hand, proud of her creation. I think I will stick with crayons from now on.

1 comment:

  1. Awww, she will tell you when she wants panties. And today is not it lol...she does make markers look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete