Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Gotcha Day!

It has been a wonderful Gotcha Day. We started the day off with a present and a very sweet card made by Morgan. Morgan made Lily breakfast this morning which consisted of a cheese egg and bacon. Mason gave Lily one of his webkinz...a horse, which Lily tried to ride. We then went to see the dollar movie with my sister and her kids and a friend of ours and her two girls. (We missed you Cortney!). Lily lasted about an hour and then we walked around outside until the movie was over.




Then it was nap time. After getting her to sleep, I went in and put balloons over her bed. She LOVES balloons. After 3 1/2 hours I went in and woke her up. She was a little out of it and I don't think appreciated them as much as she would have if she woke up on her own.




Finally we met my sister and her family and my father (my mom was out of town on a mission trip) for dinner at one of our favorite Chinese restaurants. All in all it was a good day!



No comments:

Post a Comment