Monday, December 19, 2011

I Seriously Can't Resist This Face....

This is the face I fell in love with so many months ago. At that time never knowing that he would be my son. But....God had other plans and I am so honored and humbled by His great love for us. I consider it a priviledge to be his mommy and I can't wait to bring him home. The home that he was destined to be a part of.
It makes my heart happy to see his smiling face and know that he is being well taken care of and loved. I couldn't ask for a better "temporary" home for him. That is what it is in reality..."temporary". If he were not adopted by us then he would have to leave there soon and move on to another place. Not sure where that would be, as when they get to be a certain age, they "age out" of this home.
I pray that the transition will be smooth when we meet Liam. I pray that God has already prepared his heart in advance. I pray that he feels safe with us and can feel how much love is in our hearts for him.
Please pray that we receive travel approval this week so we can travel before the Chinese New Year.

2 comments:

  1. This week!!! In Jesus name. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so stinkin cute...now that outfit cracks me up you i think he is wrapped in 10 lbs of clothes and check out them shoes!

    ReplyDelete