Friday, December 9, 2011

Update of Lily

I am in awe at how well Lily is doing. Except for the fit that she gives me when I have to take her tubes in and out, she has been an angel. She is eating well and sleeping well. She doesn't mess with her tubes at all and she doesn't act as if they bother her in the least. That is a HUGE praise! Here are some pictures of her progression....

This one was taken on December 3 - 5 days post op (she still had her packing in)

This one was taken today when I had her tubes out cleaning them...

And this will be her new fashion accessory for the next 2-3 months:

On another note...
We are offically waiting on TA (travel approval) as of Wednesday. Praying it comes before Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. poor thing---:( dreading that--x2!!! and i am soooooooooooooo excited for you and TA_ praying your wait is short- and that the season distracts you from obsessing:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lands sake, she is recovering so well. I know that I'd be a big ol' baby! Sweet sweet girl!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete