Saturday, December 31, 2011

Travel Plans and The Flu!

Somehow those two just don't mix. I took Lily to the doctor this morning after she ran a fever for two days with a runny nose and cough. I am sure glad I did. She tested positive for the flu! I can't believe it. There have been no cases reported in our county yet, and my daughter had to be the first. So, she is on Tamiflu along with me (thanks Melissa!!)for preventitive measures. The only up side is that she will be better by the time we leave for China on Thursday.
We will finally meet Liam face to face on Monday, January 9! Here is our schedule while in China.
1/5 Leave US for Beijing
1/6 Arrive in Beijing
1/7 Free time
1/8 Depart Beijing for Zhengzhou
1/9 Gotcha Day!!!!
1/10 Adoption Registration
1/11 Free time
1/12 Free time
1/13 Receive Liam’s passport.
Leave Zhengzhou for Guangzhou
1/14 Liam’s physical
1/15 Free day
1/16 Free day
1/17- Free day
1/18- Free day
1/19 Today is your Consulate appointment.
1/20 Receive Liam’s visa & leave for Hong Kong
1/21 Leave Hong Kong for HOME!!!

2 comments: