Thursday, January 5, 2012

Leaving in 3 1/2 Hours!!!

Well the day has finally come. It is a little bitter sweet because I have to leave some behind to go where God is calling. I will miss my family and friends tremendously. I dont' know how to even describe the feelings I am having to you all. I haven't really let myself get excited, because of all the other emotions I have been feeling about leaving the ones I love behind. I keep reminding Morgan and Mason to take it one day at a time. That's exactly what I need to do! Don't get overwhelmed by the bigger picture. Please keep my precious children (Morgan and Mason) in your prayers while we are gone. I pray the time flys by and they are not sad. So, this bye from the Waites until we arrive in China!!!

4 comments:

  1. have an AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! trip-- so sad we're not with you-- loved travelling with you
    :(
    and remember-- leaving is the HARDEST part-- your little guy is waiting for you- and in just 3 days- you'll be holding him!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crying again dad gome it! So excited for you and am going to live through you for these next 17 days so live my sister and my dearest and bestest friend LIVE and go get that beautiful boy that is waiting for his mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see you guys in Beijing. We are in Seatle airport and will see you in about 14 hours

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very excited for you! Can't wait to see you guys holding and loving on Liam! We are lifting you up in prayer!

    ReplyDelete